It looks like July has just about come and gone. It has been a busy month filled with lots of fun and many things happening around here. Ava turned four this month, which is very hard to believe. She will be off to preschool soon two days a week. It seems like that has all snuck up on me very, very quickly. She has also been dancing this summer and finished her last class for the summer today. She will go back in a couple weeks and will be doing ballet and tap this year. I hope she likes the tap part! Josie has been busy with swimming and mastering her Guitar Hero! haha She had a great time in Florida and wore herself out on her surf board. She loves the beach and the ocean. I don't think she sat down one time though the entire time we were there. She just said tonight that she wanted to go back and that we could actually go tomorrow. So cute. She is still so innocent and little sometimes. I told her there was this little thing called a "job" that prevented us from going. LOL We did have a great time though. We were all a little sad to come home. I am also a little sad about Josie starting fifth grade! I remember the fifth grade! Now, she is getting so big, I remember what she is going through. She is excited and a little nervous. So many changes this month for us all. As summer starts to wrap up, we are moving towards what the Fall will bring.
Monday, July 26, 2010
~Bye-Bye July~
It looks like July has just about come and gone. It has been a busy month filled with lots of fun and many things happening around here. Ava turned four this month, which is very hard to believe. She will be off to preschool soon two days a week. It seems like that has all snuck up on me very, very quickly. She has also been dancing this summer and finished her last class for the summer today. She will go back in a couple weeks and will be doing ballet and tap this year. I hope she likes the tap part! Josie has been busy with swimming and mastering her Guitar Hero! haha She had a great time in Florida and wore herself out on her surf board. She loves the beach and the ocean. I don't think she sat down one time though the entire time we were there. She just said tonight that she wanted to go back and that we could actually go tomorrow. So cute. She is still so innocent and little sometimes. I told her there was this little thing called a "job" that prevented us from going. LOL We did have a great time though. We were all a little sad to come home. I am also a little sad about Josie starting fifth grade! I remember the fifth grade! Now, she is getting so big, I remember what she is going through. She is excited and a little nervous. So many changes this month for us all. As summer starts to wrap up, we are moving towards what the Fall will bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
great pictures...I love the one of Josie in that colorful chair and the one of Ava in that fun house....the colors on those are so good!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you guys had a wonderful vacation in Florida during July. It shows in all your pics. Yes, where did July go?? The Spring and now Summer is quickly passing. Hard to believe school will be starting next week. Gee, where did summer break go?? I know your whole family had lots of fun in the pool this year. With all the hot weather we have had most of the summer, it really was a blessing to have it right in your back yard..!!! But...Donnie and I are ready for some Fall weather..even if that does mean Winter will be just behind it. ♥U
ReplyDelete