Monday, June 28, 2010

Celebrating Our 14th Anniversary!

I just had to drop a quick line, because today is our fourteen year wedding anniversary! I get so excited each year when we celebrate another year together. It makes me smile just thinking about it. I can honestly say, and I know it sounds cliche, but that was one of the best days of my life. It was the best, then another best day when we had Josie and then another best day when we had Ava! Those are the days in life that just STAND OUT! I can remember our wedding like it literally just happened. I have never been so happy and it seemed as if my family and friends hadn't either. I love that day because most all of my family was alive then and we were all together. It meant so much to have them all there supporting us. A lot can change in fourteen years. Knowing what I know now, some days I wish I could go back a little. I would worry less and enjoy more, knowing that certain things would all work out. Little life stresses just shouldn't matter. We celebrated a little with dinner and a movie, and the next day went shopping at the outlets. Funny that we ended up there, but we had a great time. Jason never takes the time to shop for himself, so it was a much needed trip. We had lots of fun and just enjoyed our time together. I am so blessed and I pray we have 50 more years together!

I didn't take any pics from our anniversary weekend, but did take quite a few over Father's Day weekend. Here are a couple :)







No comments:

Post a Comment