Tuesday, June 8, 2010

~What We've Been Doing~

Nothing much new going on really. Just the usual day-to-day. I have lots of pics that I have taken lately and I have been thinking of less posting and spending more time doing my albums. Not sure that will happen, but might give it a try. Josie is out of school and it's been busy ever since. I am hoping we get lots of swimming and time together in, but I don't know. Time passes so quickly around here! So far it feels like I have had lots of doctor's appointments and running around. I am afraid if that doesn't stop the summer will be gone.

These are a few pics I have taken lately. I am having fun playing around with my new camera.....which reminds me, I need to read the manual! I have gotten so many good ones, I could never post them all, it takes too long!

Practicing on my sweet model, Ava....




Just us girls....love Josie in this pic...I think she looks like me! Finally! LOL


Jason and his girls.....They have him wrapped around their little fingers!


Ava ready for fun in the sun! We were headed to cousin Noah's birthday party.


They look so grown up here....

Loving my hydrangeas! I just bought two more pots at Wal-Mart....$6.00...I couldn't pass them up! I wanted to plant some more and when I saw those, I grabbed them. They are pink, so we will see how they do. It will probably be next year before they look like these!



My sweet girl, Josie...


I try each day to take a moment and hold my girls close. Hold their sweet faces in my hands and give them lots of kisses! That is my favorite way to start and end my day.

1 comment:

  1. great pictures of all of you guys! I can't believe Josie is out of school....enjoy your summer...they go way to fast!

    ReplyDelete