Today my girl sweet Josie turns 10! I can't believe it, where did 10 years go?? It seems like she was just a little girl running around here keeping us on our toes. Now she is a big girl running around here keeping us on our toes! She has always been a handful and I don't think we would want her any other way. She is a bundle of energy all the time. I can still remember always wanting to be with her when she was little and her always wanting to be with me. We were attached to each other for sure. She was my little best friend. Now she is finding her way and finding her new friends. I can't really say that she is more a mommy's girl or a daddy's girl. I think it really depends on the situation. One thing I can say for sure is that mommy and daddy are crazy about her! There is something about that first little baby that is so special. All the firsts with her I will never forget. She is so unique. She is so different from most girls her age and she doesn't mind at all. She knows who she is and stays true to that. I hope she stays that way as she gets older. I love that she knows what she likes and doesn't care what everyone else thinks. She can be like a breath of fresh air or a tornado! haha... depending on the day. I love her with all my heart, completely and always will. Happy Birthday my little Josie bean, my little ladybug, my sweet Josie girl. ~ I love you!~ 02/12/10
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Happy Birthday Josie!!
Today my girl sweet Josie turns 10! I can't believe it, where did 10 years go?? It seems like she was just a little girl running around here keeping us on our toes. Now she is a big girl running around here keeping us on our toes! She has always been a handful and I don't think we would want her any other way. She is a bundle of energy all the time. I can still remember always wanting to be with her when she was little and her always wanting to be with me. We were attached to each other for sure. She was my little best friend. Now she is finding her way and finding her new friends. I can't really say that she is more a mommy's girl or a daddy's girl. I think it really depends on the situation. One thing I can say for sure is that mommy and daddy are crazy about her! There is something about that first little baby that is so special. All the firsts with her I will never forget. She is so unique. She is so different from most girls her age and she doesn't mind at all. She knows who she is and stays true to that. I hope she stays that way as she gets older. I love that she knows what she likes and doesn't care what everyone else thinks. She can be like a breath of fresh air or a tornado! haha... depending on the day. I love her with all my heart, completely and always will. Happy Birthday my little Josie bean, my little ladybug, my sweet Josie girl. ~ I love you!~ 02/12/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josie turning 10 shows just how fast the years go by. Seems like yesterday she was a newborn with all that black hair! She was and is an angel. She is unique having her own way of dressing and doing things. Very athletic, loving soccer, basketball, and dirt bike riding. I noticed before we left for Florida that she had some pretty earrings on. I told her they were pretty and she gave me one of her beautiful smiles.
ReplyDeleteBy the pics I have seen, her birthday was filled to the max with happieness. Loved the cake. First time roller skating must have been a thrill for her especially with you and Jason with her on the floor. I am sure she will have it mastered in no time. Ha. Love from Grandma