
What a weekend! We celebrated Josie's 10th birthday and Valentine's Day! We started off Friday night at Cheesecake Factory, her skating party Saturday, and Valentine's Sunday with dinner for just Jason and me at the Bristol. We are all sooooo tired! We had a blast skating. I used muscles I never knew I had! Josie is not so sure, but I think that is just because she hasn't mastered it. She doesn't like to do anything that she isn't the best at! Now, after all that the weather is calling for more snow tonight/tomorrow! Geez, how much more of this can we take? I have just decided to hibernate and not come out again until warm weather arrives! I don't even think I care anymore! haha Hopefully, since we will be snowed in, I will get to some of my projects I want to do. We shall see. I always seem to get busy with the girls and put myself last.
Dana ~ Sweet sweet pictures. Thank you for praying for us. It means so much.
ReplyDeleteStay warm. ; )
Goodness...you DID have a busy weekend! Maybe with all the snow (no school) and Jason being home this week to help more with the girls, you will be able to put yourself somewhere near the top of the list and get some things done that you really enjoy and miss doing. I know it is crazy with all the snow storms lately, but me and Donnie sure miss seeing the beautiful snowflakes coming down. Take care in the snow. Love from Florida...
ReplyDelete