Friday, September 18, 2009

TIME TO LAUGH.....beanie & birdie

I just had to add a little something fun to lighten the mood of my blog! I had this pic of the girls and have to smile when I see it. Could they be more different? This shows perfectly how opposite they are. It is so sweet and so perfect. I laugh all the time at how different they are, and how fun that is. Josie is rough and tough and scared of nothing. Ava is all girl, but can definitely hold her own with Josie. She looks up to Josie so much, and Josie adores Ava, she just doesn't like for anyone to know! ha!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, so different now, but I can remember Josie wearing a princess dress when she was little. Now she loves her dirt bike and is very athletic. Hmmm. Wonder what she will be like when she is a teenager. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

    Love from Florida-Grandma Arlene

    ReplyDelete