A little view from the porch after a big snow.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Thankful for ~ Our Home ~
Our Home. I am and always have been thankful for our home everyday. I know how fortunate, blessed, whatever you want to call it to have moved from living at home with my parents, to living in a brand new home. A home that Jason and I sat down and planned together. Jason drew our house plans after we got engaged. We have so many memories in this house that I think about often and cherish. I sometimes think we are outgrowing our space, but moving seems so difficult, in more ways than one! So, today I want to say I am thankful for this beautiful place I call home, our little piece of the world :)


A little view from the porch after a big snow.
A little view from the porch after a big snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have such a beautiful home not only on the outside, but on the inside...it is filled with all your loving decorating touches. So homey. Most of all you and Jason have been blessed with 2 precious little girls to fill it with love. THAT makes your home complete. Oh, don't want to leave out Sophia Layne as one of the family. ♥U
ReplyDelete