Monday, November 1, 2010

~Sweet November~

November ~ This is one of my favorite months. Maybe because my birthday is this month! HA! No, really because I truly love Thanksgiving. Usually October is a little hectic with the thought of Halloween being on its way and preparing for that. I have to say, I am relieved that is behind us now. It feels like in November we can settle in and start to get ready for the winter. Its our last chance to enjoy some Fall warm, breezy days and I love them. I thought for the month of November I would try to focus my thoughts on what I am most thankful for in my life. Try not to focus on what I may want to change or may want to do. So first and foremost, I am thankful for my family. So blessed to have them in my life and to share sweet moments with them.
Thankful for these little girls.....


I could never put into words how thankful I am for Jason...


What are you thankul for this year?

1 comment:

  1. My husband of 44 years who is turning into a 'grumpy old man' just like in the movie. Ha. I am thankful for our health being good compared to what a lot of people our age are dealing with. Being in Florida is a blessing, but it means missing 'the family' in Indiana. Most of all I am thankful for God blessing us with 2 precious sons when we were about to give up on having children of our own. And to think now we not only have them, but 2 wonderful daughters-in-law and 4 awesome grandkids. A day doesn't go by that I am not thankful for all my blessings God has given me. ♥U

    ReplyDelete