~Thankful for my family ~
We have so much to be thankful for! I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful life. During the day to day things get hectic. It's nice to take a day and reflect on all our blessings. We had a wonderful meal at Jason's parents. His mom was so sweet to host Thanksgiving. It is so much work and we appreciate it so much! We've had tons of rain and there just isn't much else to do besides eat and sleep! I know I am not very motivated. We've all been sick for a couple weeks now and I would be very thankful to get rid of these colds! :)
Yes...we did have a very blessed Thanksgiving Day. I was so glad everyone was able to be there. Being with family means so much to me. My two days of cooking was well worth it...glad everyone enjoyed the turkey, dressing, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, etc. that I had made for them. I know we were all stuffed after the meal.
ReplyDeleteSo thankful for each and every blessing we had received throughout the year.