Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful for ~ Today - My Birthday! ~


Well, I almost let today pass by without a post! But, I am thankful for my birthday, of course! I know I have a blessed life and feel like I have had from day one! I always catch myself stopping and thinking about how grateful I am for my parents. I love them so much! They both are always there for me, supporting me, encouraging me, and never thinking bad of me. Because I am a mom now, I understand that unconditional love. So even though it's my birthday, I always think of them and all that they sacrificed to raise me, and I am thankful for the life they have given me. :) So here is to another year! Happy Birthday to ME!

1 comment:

  1. I am very lucky to have you as my daughter-in-law. Not only are you pretty...you are loving and caring. You have been a good wife to Jason and Josie and Ava are blessed to have you as their mother. I am glad you had such wonderful parents by your side growing up. I know you had an awesome birthday by all the pics I seen earlier of your special day. Wish we could have been there to help celebrate. As you grow older with each birthday, always remember to stay young at heart. At least that is what works for me. ♥U

    ReplyDelete