Saturday, May 1, 2010

Outdoor Time

We have spent the week doing a lot of work in the yard. I say "we", but really Jason did most of it. I am just mostly good for picking the flowers out and telling him where I want things! I do spend a lot of time taking care of them afterwards, but I am such a weakling, there is no way I can dig the holes! haha! So, today I think we were both exhausted and just took it easy. I think tomorrow will be that way too. It is nice sometimes to just stay home and enjoy our surroundings that we work so hard for. It seems like we never spend enough time doing that. We are always busy with the upkeep.

One of my favorite places, our porch. I think the main reason I may never want to move from this house ever, is because of our porch. I am in love with it! It is like having a whole other living space. It has been a great place for the girls, for Ava now and for Josie when she was small. Josie and I spent so much time playing out there. So many sweet memories.

Jason took out our fish pond and we added some new landscape.


And of course, where would I be without my sweet little birdie, Ava..

There he is, hard at work. He makes it looks so easy! I went out to try and help and thought I would collapse!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so pretty......I love the idea of hanging out on a big, inviting front porch! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete