Seems like we are just doing the normal day to day around here, but seems like we are always super busy. Ava had her second dance class today and it was so sweet to watch her. She is starting to open up a little more. The had a little time of free dancing on their own and it was so cute watching her do her moves. She always dances around here like that. I was really proud of her. I have to say (not just because she is mine!) she was the only little one that listened to the teacher. She wasn't jumping around and swinging on the bar like the other ones. I am really impressed with how serious she is about this. All she talks about is being a ballerina and I guess she was serious!

Can't wait to see how she improves over the summer. I'm really happy she loves it so much.
Speaking of summer, it is hitting me that Josie will be in fifth grade next year! Would someone please tell me what is going on?! LOL... why oh why do they have to grow so fast!! I have been really dwelling on that lately. It feels like life is flying by and before I know it I may be retired or worse in a nursing home! ha! Oh my, I really hope I quit dwelling on these types of thoughts soon and just enjoy the seasons of life.
Josie.....looking to her future :)
No comments:
Post a Comment