
Thursday, May 13, 2010
A Little More Time....
What I wouldn't give for a little more time in each day. It seems like these days and weeks keep flying by and I never accomplish nearly what I want to or need to. I am longing for some days where I will have all these little odd jobs around here done and I can sit back and relax. It seems like everyday I do the same thing. We get up for work and school, I take Josie to school, carry Ava back to bed, try to clean and do a few things here before work. Then when school and work is over we mess it all up and clean again and go to bed. Craziness! I wish I could get a system down or a routine. Seems like with two kiddos, there is no neatness anymore! Things are clean, just not put where I want them. I know I have to let that go! I am back to my "Simplify" kick and I want to rid my life of things and spend more time with the ones I love! If these people weren't in my life, I'd be lost. I love and cherish them all! Just need more time with these peeps....









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet post.......I love the picture of Ava holding on to the hanging baskets....so cute! Look forward to seeing you guys Saturday!
ReplyDeleteI so agree. I am looking forward to summer break, really cleaning out the house and just playing each day.
ReplyDelete