When I think of my girls and how blessed I am to be their mommy I always wonder if I am doing everything right. It scares me that I only get one chance to do this, and I want to do it right. God is so perfect in that he made them so extremely different. I have so much fun with both of them everyday and I am constantly amazed at how there is never a dull moment, EVER! I can't imagine my life without my girls.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mother's Day
I am so tired this evening, but I just have to share a little about our great Mother's Day. I spent yesterday with my mom and Ava. We had lunch, did a little shopping and then ended the day with having our nails done. Today, we went to church in the morning and lunch after. We had a delicious lunch and then we all took a long nap! We ended the day visiting my mom again. It was a perfect day. Nice and relaxing. Not ready for it to end!
When I think of my girls and how blessed I am to be their mommy I always wonder if I am doing everything right. It scares me that I only get one chance to do this, and I want to do it right. God is so perfect in that he made them so extremely different. I have so much fun with both of them everyday and I am constantly amazed at how there is never a dull moment, EVER! I can't imagine my life without my girls.

When I think of my girls and how blessed I am to be their mommy I always wonder if I am doing everything right. It scares me that I only get one chance to do this, and I want to do it right. God is so perfect in that he made them so extremely different. I have so much fun with both of them everyday and I am constantly amazed at how there is never a dull moment, EVER! I can't imagine my life without my girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel the same way about my children. They teach me something new everyday, strive to be a better person, role model, live with joy and caring for others. Your day sounded perfect!!!!
ReplyDeletexo,
LuLu