Friday, April 2, 2010

My Little Chicks

Just us girls hanging out at the zoo. Okay, I have to be honest, I am thinking of stopping this blogging thing. Not sure it is for me? I have been thinking a lot lately, what is the point? I enjoy reading what others have to say and seeing their lives, but I am not so sure I have all that much to say! ha! I live a lot in my weeks, but struggle with taking the time to document it. I don't want to miss out on the time I could use to be doing other things. But anyway for now here are a few pics of the girls and I. I really do need to post some pics of Jason!


Sweet Josie. She is just amazing. One of a kind. I ask myself everyday what I did to deserve her! She is so much like me and then at times so opposite of me! We bring out the best and the worst in each other. We definitely have a connection that I believe only she and I understand. She was my little best friend for years and is slowly breaking away. That is okay though, I enjoy seeing her grow. :)


What can I say, she is perfection. The sweetest little thing. I feel so blessed each and every day to have Ava in my life. She is a true blessing. Her name means little bird and she definitely flew into our life and changed it for the better. ;)




Ava Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment