Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This ~N~ That

Cute Little Chicks....

I love this little picture, looks a little like they are laying in sand....

My favorite...Josie looks so grown up and so beautiful, and little Ava sweet as always, just loves her sister.



Of course, I have to start with a little picture or two, or three of my cutie pies. They just had their Easter pics made and they turned out really good.

I am thinking I really don't have much to blog about at the moment. I do feel like I have a million things I want to do and things running through my mind, I just need the time to do them. I am overwhelmed by all the creative ideas I have and just not enough time to do them. I am struggling with giving them up all together. It just seems so difficult sometimes to balance it all. I have so many things I would like to redo inside and now with Spring coming have ideas for outside! It IS never ending with me! Sometimes I really don't like that about myself. I think it is time to just sit back and be happy, not always moving onto the next idea. Maybe my next post, I'll have something creative to show that will have de-stressed me or maybe I will have just been relaxing. Ava and I did do some cooking over the weekend, but I can't show that, because it's all been eaten! haha...But, we did have a great time.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Easter pics of the girls. You can just see the love they have for each other. We are so proud of them. Easter will be here before we know it. Ava will have so much fun hunting eggs with big sister there to help her. I can just see her coloring some with you and Josie. Being girls, I am certain there will be lots of giggling.

    As for relaxing and trying not to get so stressed with things on your mind that you want to get accomplished and life in general, keep reminding yourself to simplify. Okay? Love-Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures of your beautiful daughters!! Wishing you a wonderful Easter,
    xo,
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete