Monday, April 19, 2010

~Dancing Girl~

Ava had her first dance class today. It was the cutest. She went right in, was a little shy, but tried everything the teacher asked. I can't wait until she gets more used to it and more comfortable. Josie went along too and kinda shocked me. She of course had to make her usual cracks about how silly the whole thing was, but as soon as class was over, I no more than turned around to go back and get Ava and Josie was already back there to get her! It was very cute and sweet. We then went to Pizza King and Ava fell asleep in the car on the way home. It looks like she is out for the night.

Ava after class


Me and my sweetie at Pizza King


Here is just a quick glance at the lilac bush outside Ava's window. I planted this little thing when I was pregnant with Josie. I wanted to be able to open the window in her room and smell the lilac's. For some reason unknown to me, the crazy thing never bloomed until I had Ava Grace! Turns out, she is in Josie's old room, so she enjoys the smell of the lilac's. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dana-

    Your girls are so cute....I love all of their sweet pictures :)

    Erin (aka Miriam's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glade to hear she enjoyed her first dance class. A few more classes and she will probably be dancing all over the place. Maybe, when she is more comfortable with the lessons, me and Grandpa can attend one of her classes. Even though Josie won't admit it, I bet she is very proud of her little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad she was better and able to go! She looks so happy!! Can't wait to see her in a class....let us know when we can come sometime!

    ReplyDelete