As Ava rolls and rolls across my bed doing her "exercises", I am reminding myself that soon these moments will be gone forever. I can remember silly nights like this with Josie. Seems that little girl was always jumping and running around this room at night. Taking a bath with her awake was next to impossible. She loved to practically do everything for me, but dive in herself! It seems like these days there just isn't enough time for me to spend with each of my girls. I know Josie still wants that one on one time with me, and I need to find a way to make more time for that. Soon, I know Ava will be Josie's age and I will be wondering what in the world happened to my "little" girls. I am realizing more and more everyday how quickly life passes and that there is very little in this world we can count on. Nothing stays the same and very little lasts forever. I hope my girls always know they have me forever and my love for them will last. No matter what happens, I can be certain of that, I will always be their mommy and they will always be my babies. Now for few of my favorites of them......
~Ava with Fancy Nancy ~
~Hello Sweet Baby~

~Ava with her friend Sophie...some days I don't know what she would do without her!~

~This face captures the spirit and spunk of Josie!~

~Love this one...she loves the beach just like her mama!~

~This picture captures the sweetness of Josie. She's an angel~
"You said to lean on your arm
And I am leaning
You said to trust in your love
And I am trusting
You said to call on your name
And I am calling
I'm stepping out on your word."This is a song written my Maya Angelou. I really love it. It reminds me of my girls and me. I think my trust and my word is the greatest gift I can give them.
Josie & Ava ~ Sweet Sisters
They are growing up fast! Love all the pictures, especially Ava in that bonnet...too sweet. And Josie standing on that wall at Tony's...one of my favorites of her!
ReplyDeleteHope you get better and that you guys have a nice week.....I think rain is coming...(oh no, something else to slow us down;) I guess we have to take the showers in order to get May flowers! lol talk later!
Wonderful pics of my sweet, precious grandkids. They alway look so cute in all their pics. Yes, time passes so quickly. Make sure to take it one day at a time and enjoy THAT day to the fullest. Being a family is a blessed gift. Who would believe that 2 little girls could fill their parents' hearts with so much love. Children are such blessings from our heavenly Father. Love-Arlene
ReplyDelete