Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Space

I thought I would share a little about one of my favorite places in my home. It is also where I spend a lot of time working at my job as a medical transcriptionist and a place where I do my crafts. So you could say I really spend a lot of time there. Sometimes I have to make myself come out! One reason might be that when I am in my office no one bothers me! haha It is kind of a known thing that when I am in there I am "not to be disturbed" hehe. I feel very lucky to have a room that I can organize all my things in and also be lucky enough to work from home to help support our family. I am so blessed to be able to do that. I am thinking of doing some painting in there. I really like the color I picked, but I am a little ready for a brighter color. That is one of my "projects" on my list of things do to. Jason will be so thrilled! Not really. I do help him paint, but I am not so great at the trimming around the ceiling. Thank goodness he can do that for me. I found the perfect card for him for Valentine's Day. On the front there was a couple, the girl was sitting on a paint can with her cup of coffee and the guy was painting! So perfect for us! haha I love having projects we can do together. He will never admit it, but he likes it too. He must, because he does everything I ask him! I think tomorrow I will send him to Lowe's to get some paint. He needs something to do while we are snowed in! haha.... I will have to send him before the next snow fall. Well, here are a few pics of "my space".

This is a cabinet that I painted. It actually used to be Josie's when she was a baby. Now it is the perfect place for all my craft supplies!






This is the side of my office that I do my scrapbooking and crafts.





This is the side that I do my real job from! See why I never want to leave this room...haha

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dana you have a wonderful space!!! Look at all the room you have... great sections for all your different tasks. Your cabinet is beautiful... love how to transformed it to hold all your craft itmes.
    So happy you dropped by my blog... it brought me to yours! :)
    xo,
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks really good! I like the new floral chair....don't think I've seen that.
    It's nice to have a place that makes you feel good and that inspires you!

    ReplyDelete