Friday, January 29, 2010

Spring Are You Coming?

Oh my goodness.....this cold weather has got to go!!! So bored with it already! I have been such a hermit lately, because I would rather hibernate than run around in the cold. I think the only place I have gone in the last month for shopping is the grocery! I keep telling myself it won't be long now, Spring is on it's way! Right? I guess I am going to have to get some projects going to occupy my time! I have lots of ideas, so I am going to get busy......more posts and pics to come! Meanwhile.....stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. You know--this whole country seemed to be freezing today. We had the windows open and it was sunny in the 5Os but now cold. I was just talking today about how I am dreaming of spring!!!! Your blog is so cute though and the background really reminds me of spring!!!

    I look forward to following you and hope you will come follow back. I am doing some great giveaways right now!

    ReplyDelete