Monday, January 4, 2010

It's a New Year!

Well, it is a new year. Something about the new year that gets me in a slump. It is overwhelming starting all over and living up to all the resolutions you want to keep in the coming year! I was just looking back over some pictures I love. These all make me smile. Maybe they will bring me out of the new year blahs! One thing is for sure I would rather have my toes in the sand, than my toes in the snow!






Sweet Josie, doesn't she look happy!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful having family pictures to warm your heart and make you smile!! Glad to hear the pictures are helping you get over your New Year slump. As for having toes in the sand, you wouldn't want to be here in Englewood, FL. It is very chilly and will be in the low 30's tonight. Ready for some 70 degree weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weather is crazy. I leave for Wisconsin in the morning.....more snow!

    ReplyDelete