Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas has come and gone!



Another christmas has come and gone. Gosh, that is so hard to believe. Seems like it was here and gone before I knew it. Due to dealing with my sinus issues, some of the holiday was a blur to me. I really hate that. I wasn't my usual self and wasn't really with it. I didn't take my usual amount of pictures, so you know I wasn't feeling well. Seems like everytime Jason talks about something that happened that day, I keep saying I can't remember it! One thing I told him was that I had gotten him two pairs of sweat pants that he likes. He kept swearing he only opened one. Since I didn't exactly remember everything from that morning because of my headache, I couldn't remember. Well, turns out he was right. I found them and a another shirt hidden under my bed still in the bag! ha! Oh well, he will have a little gift when he gets home tonight. Josie did say this was her best Christmas and Ava is already asking when Santa is coming back! I thought about taking down the decorations, but decided to wait and just organize the new toys. My "simplify" idea went out the window this week! I am still on that kick and vow to keep that on my agenda for the new year. It just makes my life so much easier! I have a few days off from work this week and love spending a little extra time with Jason and the girls. We don't get near enough of that these days in the hectic world. I hope my girls can remember some of these family times we spend together. Jason and I talk about that a lot. How much we have done with the girls and really they won't remember any of it. Josie is at the age where she will begin to have some memories when she gets older, but Ava is still so little. I guess all that we do does help create and shape the person they will become. I am looking forward to many more fun and wonderful Christmas' with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment