Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday Weekend

Birthday Fun!
What a fun weekend. I am so blessed with a wonderful family. We joke that we celebrate birthdays around here for a week! HA! It actually feels like we do. It's been such a fun weekend and has reminded me to count my blessings everyday.

Beautiful birthday flowers!


Me with my delicious cake! Jason had the idea for this cake, which was perfect! We all know how much I LOVE coffee! What a cute design.



Birthday fun with the girls.

3 comments:

  1. love the cake...yum-o! Jay did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birthday pics are wonderful. Your birthday was very blessed. Worth getting a year older. Jason and girls did an awesome job in selecting the beautiful and I am sure delicious cake for you. I love the 'latte' coffee cup on the top. Sandy is so creative. The colorful flower arrangement your Dad and Miriam sent you was nice. The pretty handbag must be a present. I bet your mom had something to do with it. Glad you had a perfect birthday weekend. Love from Florida-Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great birthday! You deserve it! Sus

    ReplyDelete