Its hard to believe this month is close to being over and even harder for me to believe that my baby girl turned 5 years old on July 11th!! She is growing up fast and I see changes in her everyday. She had a great party and had lots of fun with her friends. Happy Birthday sweet birdie!! Mama bird loves you soooooo much! :)

~Ava with her new doll Kanani~
~Ava & Lily Mae~

~Sisters & Best Friends~
~Happy Birthday Ava!!~
Tried to add a post back in August and it would not work. Trying again...
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful birthday party for Ava....with so many of her little and big friends, family, etc. there to help her celebrate. So much fun watching her open her gifts...a little overwhelmed and a little shy with all the attention. I think I would be, too. ha.
The pinata was great...watching the kids trying to break it was so cute. So much candy and so many giggles.
Hard to believe she is already 5 and now in K-garten. So full of energy and spunk. Grandpa and I are so blessed to have her as our little granddaughter. She is so loving and caring for her age. Glad she had a wonderful 5th birthday party. ♥ Grandma