Today is Josie's 11th Birthday! Can't believe it! It seems like she is growing so fast, yet it feels like she has been with me all my life. I can't remember what life was like before Josie. She was always my little sidekick, my little best friend. My heart actually hurt when I was away from her, which was never very often. There is no way I could put into words how I feel about Josie, how special she is to me. She is my first baby, my sweet little girl who has her own personality, her own style and is so unique. I couldn't dream up a way for her to more unique and that makes me so proud of her. As a toddler she seemed strong willed, would fight us til the end to get all she could out of the day. Always so busy and on the go. Today, she is the same just in a different, more focused way. She is still very determined and knows what she wants, and I have no doubt that she will make all her dreams come true. I am just so blessed to be able to be her mommy and watch her grow. So, Happy Birthday to my little Josie "beanie", my baby bug, my Josephine, my little lady bug. I love you more than you will ever know!
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Happy 11th Birthday Josie!
Today is Josie's 11th Birthday! Can't believe it! It seems like she is growing so fast, yet it feels like she has been with me all my life. I can't remember what life was like before Josie. She was always my little sidekick, my little best friend. My heart actually hurt when I was away from her, which was never very often. There is no way I could put into words how I feel about Josie, how special she is to me. She is my first baby, my sweet little girl who has her own personality, her own style and is so unique. I couldn't dream up a way for her to more unique and that makes me so proud of her. As a toddler she seemed strong willed, would fight us til the end to get all she could out of the day. Always so busy and on the go. Today, she is the same just in a different, more focused way. She is still very determined and knows what she wants, and I have no doubt that she will make all her dreams come true. I am just so blessed to be able to be her mommy and watch her grow. So, Happy Birthday to my little Josie "beanie", my baby bug, my Josephine, my little lady bug. I love you more than you will ever know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteSeems like it was only yesterday that I was singing her the "Josie Girl" song that I wrote for her when she was little. She would put her head on my shoulder while we were in the swing on the front porch of our log cabin and would fall to sleep while I was singing her song.
ReplyDeleteShe is so special to me. Watching her grow up so quickly...hard to believe she will be a teenager before we know it. Knowing that...I plan to do as many things as I can with her in the next few years.
Planning to help her again this year with learning to make pie crust. She did great the last time she tried. It was fun watching her trying to make the edges with the dough. I told her that in no time she would be making them just as pretty as mine.
Glad she had a wonderful 11th birthday weekend with you guys doing lots of fun things. Loved all the pictures of the cake. Missed being there with all of you. ♥