Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful for ~ Josie Renee ~


Well, there is absolutely no way to put into words how my heart swells when I think of Josie! I am sure most parents feel this way about their kids, but I don't know, I feel crazy about Josie! haha...From the first moment I laid eyes on her she stole my heart. I could not have imagined how amazing she would be. She is perfect. As a baby she was a bundle of full blown energy! In every home video we have I look like I am about to collapse. But, I have to say I wouldn't have her any other way. Her strong spirit as a baby and toddler has turned into an amazing young lady who knows exactly where she stands on things and holds her ground. She is so one of a kind, there could never be another girl like her. She is unique. I am thankful for her kindness, her sweetness and now that she has grown some, her friendship. I so enjoy our moments together and just look at her and think "is she really mine". She is so caring and thoughtful, always considerate about others and their feelings. I know that is how we raised her and what we prayed she would become, but it is so sweet to see. I am so thankful for her, so thankful to be called her mommy. She is precious and I love her more than I could ever express.

Thank you Josie for blessing my life, for blessing every day!

1 comment:

  1. What can I say...Josie has been such a blessing to all of us. Watching her go through all the changes from being a newborn to a preteen. I was lucky to be able to babysit with her starting at about 3 months old. Enjoyed all the time we spent together through the years. Lots of loving memories in my heart. She is getting so grownup...very loving with a beautiful smile. Loves her sports...so proud of her doing so awesome playing basketball. Glad we got to see her games while we were home during the holidays.

    You and Jason are very blessed to have such a wonderful daughter. So glad you are such a loving family. Josie has so much love for you guys and little sister Ava. ♥

    ReplyDelete