Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another Little Room Redo

This is nothing big, just a little paint makeover for a bookcase Jason built for us several years ago. In fact, probably nearly ten years ago. I wanted some place to display some things in our living room and knew that a bookcase the size I wanted would be expensive. So, once again I turned to Jason to BUILD IT! HA! He tells me I think he can do everything. Well, I do think he can!

Before



After



I love the way it turned out. It was kind of a light taupe before and now it is Cream in My Coffee...that's the color! Perfect for me, since I am addicted to coffee pretty much most of the time. If you read my blog, you will notice that I have moved that furniture again which was in the "new sitting area"....Well, after the new paint on the bookcase, I decided I didn't want my table covering it up, so I did a flip again! Nothing at my house ever stays the same. I have always loved to change things around, paint, and create new spaces. I even did this when I lived at home in just my own little room. I have always been an organizer. :O) The bare windows are my next project. I have had the material for (I am embarrassed to say) probably over six months.




Just a few Spring flowers I brought home this weekend. I just had to get something living in this house! So ready for Spring I just about can't stand it!



There are many rooms in my Father's house; I am going there to prepare a place for you. John 14:2

3 comments:

  1. Perfect space for a shelf. He did a great job...isn't it nice having a handy husband???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jeanne! Yes it is so nice to have Jason to help me with all my ideas! Ha. I am sure he wishes I would run out of ideas..LOL

    ReplyDelete