Okay, so we are soooo bored around here these days that we are changing rooms around! We are doing a little painting and touching up, but this room required no paint or touch up. I just bought a new rug and moved my kitchen table to anoter area and voila! we have a new room. When our kitchen table was here before, it seemed like it was just a catch-all for everything we brought in the house. Now, we have this cute little place to sit and read and hang out. We have two living rooms, but they both have TV's in them. It is kind of nice to have a place with no TV. Plus, it is connected right to the kitchen, so I can sit and read through my cookbooks. So anyway, here are a few pics.....




This is just a little snapshot of one of my favorite things.....LEMONS! I am completely in love with all things lemon, lemons themselves, foods, lotions, perfumes, candles, cleaner....you name it! Just love them.

And finally....yeah~ my Valentine gift...The Pioneer Woman Cookbook~
I LOVE It!! That chair looks perfect for a little reading time or snuggling up with kiddos. I used to have that same fabric in a tablecloth and I loved it!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say thankyou for visiting me and the sweet comment you left. How fun that we both have an Ava. (such a darling name!) Enjoy your weekend!
Blessings,
LMM
Isn't it amazing what a little turning around can do!!! Looks great.
ReplyDelete