This is my favorite all time pic of my girls.....I have it on my desk and look at it all the time throughout my day. There is just something about seeing little ava in my first baby girls lap! Being held by Josie, it just looks so sweet. Just to see two sisters, the big one holding onto the little one and the little one being held by the big one. I always wanted a sister. Seeing them together makes me so happy. Knowing they have each other brings me peace. Sure, they have their moments, but when it comes down to it, I know they both would be there for the other. They look so small and have grown so much since this picture was taken. I think it will be one of their favorites when they are older too!
~josie & ava~
It is beginning to feel like Christmas around here! Normally at this time of year I am feeling anxious and stressed about all there is to do! But, things are different for me this year. Maybe it has something to do with my Simplify theme going on in my life! I am learning just how little I really need to make me happy and finally finding out what means the most to me. I encourage you to try to do the same. Enjoy the simple things in life, they are truly the only things that really matter. These are a few of my favorite holiday pics of the girls. I love looking through old pictures of them and never get tired of seeing them. I'll share new holiday photos soon!
Your new look is really cute...love it! I almost used that chair blinkie myself.....but thought I had enough stuff on mine right now! I really like all the backgrounds on this new site.....I had a hard time deciding what to use. It's fun to change once in a while.
ReplyDeletetalk to you later.
m
ps I like the snow feature too!