Love the Halloween pics. Bet everyone had a blast. Wrecked dirt bike rider, yes, great costume for Josie-hope it is never the real thing! I love the makeup and especially the big black eye. Good job. I bet Dad had something to do with the makeup. Right? Little Ava, so cute in her Sleeping Beauty costume. I bet she had lots of fun knocking on doors and saying 'trick or treat'. With a little help from big sister, I bet she got lots of candy. Missed being there with everyone. Nice family Halloween picture of the 4 of you. Haven't met the turtle before. His costume is very cute especially the eyes and feet. Ha. Love from Florida.
Love the costumes and great pics! Miss those days! Sus
ReplyDeleteLove the Halloween pics. Bet everyone had a blast. Wrecked dirt bike rider, yes, great costume for Josie-hope it is never the real thing! I love the makeup and especially the big black eye. Good job. I bet Dad had something to do with the makeup. Right? Little Ava, so cute in her Sleeping Beauty costume. I bet she had lots of fun knocking on doors and saying 'trick or treat'. With a little help from big sister, I bet she got lots of candy. Missed being there with everyone. Nice family Halloween picture of the 4 of you. Haven't met the turtle before. His costume is very cute especially the eyes and feet. Ha. Love from Florida.
ReplyDelete