Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall Break

The Children's Museum


It has been quite a while since I have added to my blog. Seems like life has me so busy these days. I have so many things that I want to do, but with work and daily activities it is nearly impossible to fit those fun things in. I did have a little time off with the girls for Josie's Fall Break. Jason and I also got to spend some time together a couple weekends ago. We had a great time in Brown County and also just driving to Indy to do some bike stuff. Someday I will have to post some of Jason's motorcyle pics! This funny little pic is from Brown County.

Jason and me in Brown County.







1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you took the girls to the Children's Museum in Indy. I bet they were fascinated by all the things they got to see and touch. Nice pic of you and the girls. Did Grandma Theresa survive the trip? I know it wears you out. We took Jason and Todd there years ago with Ron, Sue, Aaron and Mike. They had a blast. I am sure they have changed a lot of things since then. Cute pic of you and Jason with the witch taken at Nashville, IN. Glad you guys had a fun day. Just the two of you. Love from Florida-Arlene

    ReplyDelete