I love the colors of Fall, but lately all I can think about is getting to the beach. I just love the sun and the ocean. I guess I need to get over that though, because winter hasn't even begun!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Fall Fun
I love the colors of Fall, but lately all I can think about is getting to the beach. I just love the sun and the ocean. I guess I need to get over that though, because winter hasn't even begun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good pictures of you guys. I love Ava's polka-dots! too cute! the leaves are falling fast here, I bet by the end of this weekend, we won't have any...after a few more weeks, I'll be completely over the fall thing and ready for spring as well! see you guys later...have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteMiss all the Fall colors and cool breezes. Beautiful burning bush pic. I bet if I was in Indiana I would be playing in the leaves with grandchildren. Pretty pic of your driveway with all the colors. Just to inform you, when we come home for Christmas and it snows, there WILL be a snowball fight. Josie and I have already made plans. Look out Daddy and Grandpa. I heard you were having some pretty warm days. Enjoy them all you can before the snow flies! Love from Florida-Arlene
ReplyDelete