Ava Grace, my sweet blessing. She is the most precious little girl. She had her three year check up today. What a BIG girl she was. She was quiet as a mouse and did everything the doctor asked her to. She was amazing! I have always said she is an angel, but this was over the top! She even got a flu shot, sat up on the table like a brave little girl, got her shot and smiled at me when it was over. She melts my heart when she looks at me with those big brown eyes. I took her to the Disney Store after her appointment for a little princess spoiling time. This is what she picked out, the complete Sleeping Beauty outfit. She is so proud of it and loves wearing it. I kept telling her how much fun I was having with her, she is such a pleasant, comforting little person to be with. She makes life so easy. So thankful for my sweet baby girl, Ava Grace.
great pictures! love all the princess gear!!! so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThe most beautiful little Princess in the Kingdom!! What a big, big girl.
ReplyDeleteShe truly loves Sleeping Beauty. Just one look at that face and you can tell just how much. Yes, so proud of her new princess dress. This is one happy little girl!! Remember she is no longer Princess Ava, she is Princess Sleeping Beauty with a tiara!! Love from Florida-Grandma Arlene
ReplyDelete